Friday, May 1, 2009

My baby is 7!!!

Martin is going to be 7 tomorrow. Why is it that 7 sounds so much older than 6? Martin was born May 2, 2002. I am so thankful for the little man that he is becoming. He is a wonderful big brother who loves his brothers and sister so very much.

I can't believe that he's already 7. I thank the Lord daily for my children and only hope that I can shape their characters and lead them to a lifetime of full devotion to our Lord and Savior. What a blessing our children are. My sweet Martin is such a blessing to me!

Here I am in labor:





Here he is as a newborn:




At not quite 1:




At 2:





At 3:




At 4:







At 5:





At 6:




Here he is today:

5 comments:

  1. So cute!! They grow up so fast don't they?? Chase just turned 13 years old last week...but it seems like yesterday she was born!! Happy Birthday Martin!! Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 7 years old- What a big boy!!! I loved seeing him "grow" through the years...I could tell it was Martin though from that 1st year picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So grown up. It does seem like he was born just yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved looking through all the pictures through the years. And yes, I agree with Tara. He had that sweet Martin face in his first year picture! Happy Birthday, Martin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!! He had a very happy day!

    ReplyDelete