Friday, May 29, 2009

Hawaiian Outfits

My dad goes to Hawaii every once in a while on business. (I know . . . tough job, but someone has to do it!) Usually my mom goes with him, but this last time he went, I needed my mom with me because I was about to have a baby! :)



Dad came home with Hawaiian outfits for all the grandchildren!! Martin and Aaron love their little outfits and have worn them a ton. Almost everyday since March, I have asked Jonathan if he'd like to wear his. And I don't know . . . maybe it's because I suggested it . . . or maybe the clouds weren't lined up just right . . . but he always says no.
Today, Martin and Aaron came running downstairs in their Hawaiian outfits, so I took another shot at it, and asked him if he'd like to wear his. Sure enough . . . he said yes, so I got him dressed in his outfit . . . and since I had 3 little Hawaiian boys running around downstairs, I had no choice but to put Rosalie in her Hawaiian dress. Picture time!!! Finally all 4 of the Holland children in their Hawaiian attire!!! And it only took about 3 months!



2 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! I love the pictures of all 4 of them together, and adorned in the Hawaiian outfits is almost too much!!! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures! They look so cute in their Hawaiian outfits!! They look like they are ready for a Luau~

    ReplyDelete