Monday, May 11, 2009

So fun to have a girl!


So, I dream of having a gentle, quiet, sweet, mommy pleasing girly little girl. Silly, I know! What are the odds that I will have all that from a girl that has 3 big brothers! I can dream, can't I?



Everytime I put a new outfit on her, I feel the need to pull out the camera and take a picture of her in it. And of course, I parade her around and make everyone tell me how adorable she is. I know, I know . . . I am creating a little monster that will most definitely have "princess syndrome". I'll just try to get it all out of my system before she really knows what is happening




And of course, I have to share a few pictures of my "princess".



2 comments:

  1. I feel ya sister!! There are way too many pictures of Katelyn in tons of girly outfits during that age as well but I didn't stop and now my little princess models for camera every time I saw cheese!! :) Rosalie is precious and she will grow up to be gentle and sweet just like her mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious!! You should show her off!!

    ReplyDelete