Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rosalie



Rosalie is an enormously sweet baby. She is so easy going. I have said many times that she is an example of God's Grace and Mercy on my life right now. With 3 very busy and active boys, it's so nice to have an easy baby thrown into the mix.



I spent over 3 years between Aaron and Jonathan not sleeping more than 2-3 hours in a row. That's right . . .I am not kidding. Aaron and Jonathan both were terrible sleepers. Aaron was almost 2 before he slept the night through, and Jonathan was about 15 months . . . so add that up and it's more than 3 years in a row for me. I was so sleep deprived!



Rosalie was 3 months old yesterday, and is already sleeping all night!!! I have no explanation because I haven't done anything different with her than I did with my boys. She just loves her sleep. I hope that she keeps this sleeping pattern up, but at least I know from experience that if she doesn't . . . I will most certainly survive!

6 comments:

  1. Yay, Rosalie! Sleep is good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! I am so glad that she is such an easy going baby that loves her sleep! It has to be a girl thing...that was my Katelyn! Zachary on the other hand...so not easy going and definitely a different sleeper! Praying that she continues those sleep patterns for you! Which boy does she look the most like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she looks the most like Jonathan, but I can see all 3 of them in her at some time or another. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She soooo sweet. I can see a lot of Aaron in her. I'm so glad that she is sleeping for you. You must feel great getting that much sleep:) My kids were bad sleepers - Eliana was almost 3 when she started sttn and little Penn still wakes up uncovered and cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosalie looks like such a happy baby. What a blessing that she sleeps so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! I can't believe how big she has gotten already!! The sleeping must be a girl thing!! Chase started sleeping thru the night right before 3 months and she is still a good sleeper to this day!!

    ReplyDelete