Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bike Riding

Today was an exciting day for Aaron. He learned to ride a 2 wheeled bike. NO TRAINING WHEELS!!! I was so excited for him! What a huge accomplishment for him. He has been riding his two wheeled scooter like a pro for several months now, so I knew that he would be able to handle a 2 wheeled bike. I was just waiting for him to be confident enough to try it. He asked me to remove the training wheels, and I did. And I got him started, and off he went. He had it down immediately! I ran inside for the camera so we could remember this day! Here he is riding his two wheeled bike! (I think it may be time for a new one . . . he's about outgrown this one!)


He is so proud!

He can't get that smile off his face . . .and was still smiling about it when he went to bed!



Here is Martin in action . . . he was a very proud big brother! He was genuinely excited for Aaron's accomplishment. Martin loves riding his bicycle and has passed that enthusiasm down to his little brothers!




4 comments:

  1. That first picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Riding a bike without training wheels. That's huge! He's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see Aaron, he's smiling! You should have seen him at game night last Weds night...he had a blast playing and had a smile on his face the WHOLE TIME! What a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete