Thursday, May 7, 2009

Aaron and Elephants


While looking over my posts over the last few days, I realized that I had left Aaron out.


So, today I am going to talk a little about Aaron, my 2nd son.




Aaron turned 4 in December. He's such a sweet little boy.

He is the best of friends with older brother Martin.

He did Awana Cubbies this past year for the first year and it quickly became his most favorite thing to do . . . EVER!



His favorite part was playing Bible Storytime with Ms. Tara.


Aaron will be starting Kindergarten in the fall.

It's not uncommon for me to overhear Aaron explaining things to older brother Martin.

He recently started wearing glasses.

Aaron is very attached to his new sister Rosalie.

Oh . . . and just so my post makes sense. . .Aaron loves elephants! LOL

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about splitting posts between your kiddos--I can't imagine doing it between 4! I love Aaron's glasses. They are so sweet! He is such a lovable little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right: Aaron is such a sweet little man! I love him in his new glasses, and love having him in Story time too! He is a wonderful young man and a great Cubbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Aaron is so sweet!! I miss seeing the boys outside playing...Tommy and I always enjoyed talking with Aaron!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Tara . . . Aaron said that his favorite time was actually story time with you. (he told me this after I read the blog to him!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That boy sure does like elephants!! Eliana has that same purple elephant - that is her Violet. It was given to her when she was 20 months old.
    I can't believe how grown up he is. Has it really been 4 years since we had our babies??
    Eliana will also be starting Kindergarten in the late summer/early fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so handsome with glasses! But then again, I need to wear glasses as well. Perhaps, I'm a bit partial! ;-)

    ReplyDelete