Monday, June 15, 2009

Unexpected Visitors!

(Aaron, Emily, and Lauren)

(Martin, Aaron, and Emily)



My sister and her family stopped by yesterday on their way back from vacationing in Florida!! Okay, I'll admit I called and begged a little to get them to come! :) I was so excited that they were able to swing a little out of their way to spend a few hours with us. The children had so much fun playing together! Juliann has 3 girls. (Emily(10), Lauren(8), and GraceAnn(2, born the same week that Jonathan was born)

Juliann and Wes




(GraceAnn, Aaron, and Emily)




Jonathan called to me, saying "mommy!", and GraceAnn promptly told him, "Jon-Jon, that's not mommy, that's Rissa!" Then she pointed to Juliann and said, "that's mommy!" These two are a riot when they are together. They are so sweet and love each other so much!


(GraceAnn and Jonathan)





(Lauren and Jonathan)

Rosalie was sleeping while I took all these pictures, and I didn't want to leave her out of my post!! So, here she is sleeping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment