Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Martin, my best helper!



Martin is such an amazing helper. He is always willing to help and almost always helps with a great attitude. With 4 little ones, I find myself depending on the older ones to help me alot. I have wondered many times what I'd do without Martin around to help me. He is always fetching things for me. He is very good at organizing and cleaning up. He makes his bed everyday, and then helps Aaron make his bed. I am so thankful that he has such a helpful spirit about him. The most wonderful thing about having my oldest help me so much - it is rubbing off on his younger brothers. I have found myself trying to delegate some of the things I would normally ask of Martin to Aaron. I need to be intentional about because helping doesn't come as naturally to Aaron as it does to Martin.
And holding his sister, Rosalie is one of his favorite things to do! :)

2 comments:

  1. How great that Martin is such a willing helper, he reminds me of our son Matthew, he was willing to help me with whatever!! Nathan wanted to hold the baby (Chase) and Brian just wanted to pay Matthew to do his chores!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is definitely such a helper! Way to go, Martin!

    ReplyDelete