Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rosalie's Bloomers

Strange name for a post . . .but I seriously had to post about this!! My sweet friend, Kristin had these bloomers embroidered for Rosalie. Kristin has 2 precious boys - Parker and Ryland - so you might imagine that she loves to shop for baby girls! Thank you, Kristin for these adorable embroidered bloomers for our baby girl, they are not only as cute as they can be . . . they are a treasured keepsake!!



Here she is sleeping away in her bed . . .




And here is a little peak at what is underneath her dress . . .

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE them! I had some bloomers embroidered for my niece when she was born last June...but I never had any done for Elizabeth...I need to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing sweeter than bloomers on a little girl especially when they have their name embroidered on their little booty! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete