Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rosalie's Room

Now that we are almost settled, I am going to start posting pictures of our new home! Rosalie is my first baby, since Martin who has her own little nursery! She has a tiny room, but it's so sweet and girly! This first picture is what you see straight ahead as you walk into the room. My mom made all of the nursery accessories. She made these adorable curtains!!!
And she made the bumper pads, sheets, quilt, and bed ruffles for Rosalie's crib. It's alot of pink, I know . . . but she is my first daughter . . . after 3 sons. :)

And here in the corner of her room behind her bed is a little nightstand that I had as a little girl, a lamp that my mom covered with the fabric that matches the rest of her room. . . and a little rocking chair . . . one that I have had my entire life. My mom recovered it with fabric to match her nursery!! What a sweet surprise that was. My mom is wonderful!



And this corner houses the very important rocking chair . . . can't live without it!!! And the last picture is the changing table. To the right of her changing table is her very large rectangular shaped walk-in closet. We feel so blessed to have this special room for her!



3 comments:

  1. i think it is the perfect amount of girly!! how special for you to be able to have that rockingchair from when you were a child to give to your daughter i am sure she will cherish it! love all the bedding and curtains your mom did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! There is no such thing as "too much pink." Your Mom did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "girly" room...it is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete