Monday, June 29, 2009

Stony Hill VBS


This past week, we had Vacation Bible School at our church. Martin and Aaron had a wonderful time and couldn't wait to go back each night! I forgot to take my camera with me for the closing ceremony, but I got some pictures of them when we got home that night.


They learned songs, did crafts, and learned about Paul and the underground church at Rome. Aaron has come such a long way since last year's VBS. Last year, he was merely an observer. He wouldn't do everything the other boys and girls were doing. This year, he participated in everything. Awana really helped Aaron come out of his shell this last year.

We are very thankful for our church and all the wonderful people that worked so hard to put or VBS together. Next year, Jonathan will be old enough to participate!

2 comments:

  1. The boys look like they had a great time participating and learning! Look at those smiles and excitement!! How great that Aaron came out of his shell...I know Jonathan will be excited to be like his big brothers next year!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved having Aaron in my class, and agree: He did come out of his shell and participate in everything! I'm so proud of you, Aaron!

    ReplyDelete