Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fun at the Beach






We went to Sandling Beach this week. What a fun day it was. We went up after lunch and spent a few hours playing in the water. All three of the boys had a wonderful time playing in the sand and swimming around in the water. They ran, dug, swam, splashed, and pretty much wore themselves out! Rosalie was her normal happy self. I put her in the Mei Tai sling and she dozed while everyone was playing. I went with my friend Rebekah and her children. Rebekah was a great help to me since all her children are good swimmers.


Aaron chilling out on the beach:


Jonathan working hard in the sand:




I hope that we can go back for some more water fun! (and I secretly love how much it wears them out!!)

My little fish:


2 comments:

  1. We used to go to Sandling Beach all the time when I was a kid... I haven't been in years, but it looks like you had a great time! (And I love how the water and sun wears kids out too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day!! We always loved going to Sandling Beach...that was our weekend place to go in the summer!! Fun and cheap!!:)

    ReplyDelete