Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rosalie is 4 months old!!!


Hard to believe our baby girl is already 4 months old!

She is such a sweet baby! Or course, all our babies have been irresistably sweet and cute, who couldn't say that about their own babies . . . but Rosalie . . . she is such a happy girl. She is so easy going and pretty much happy all the time.
Here she is in my lap at the beach:
She is rolling from belly to back.
She is trying to blow raspberries.
She is trying to suck her toes.

I have no idea how much she weighs or how long she is. But I do plan on weighing her and measuring her in the next couple days.
And since I think that sucking toes is unbelievably adorable, I must share them with you! :)
Must get foot in mouth:
Almost there:


Insert big toe:

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is 4 months either! I agree with you...I just love it when they suck their toes! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sucking toes is just adorable! Where does that flexibility go when you get older? What a cutie she is! Happy 4 month birthday, Rosalie! (Amazing how time flies- It feels like it was just yesterday we were all at AWANA when we got the call that she had arrived!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! 4 months - Time sure flys when you are having fun!! :) Rosalie is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete