Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day to all my friends and family!

I have so much for which to be thankful this father's day! I am thankful for my dad! My dad is precious to me. I treasure his warm and loving spirit. I am thankful that he is the man that raised me. Thank you dad, for loving me, supporting me, and raising me. I owe so much to both my mom and dad for all the sacrifice, love, and joy that they have given freely to me over the past 36 years.
I am thankful to my father in law for raising my husband. Thanks for raising my husband to be a man of integrity and to be fiercely loyal to his family.
I am thankful for my husband because he is the father of my children. I am thankful that my sons and daughter have an example of integrity, loyalty, and faith in their father.

Rich, his dad (Rich), and our oldest son:


My dad with our 2nd son Aaron:


Rich, Aaron, and me:



Many of you may remember that Jonathan's birth was a bit scary, so this is the best "first" picture I have with Rich and Jonathan:




Rich, helping Martin hold Rosalie for the first time:

Thank you Rich for being a father to our 4 beautiful children. There's no one on earth with whom I'd rather be on this journey of parenthood.

1 comment: