Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sarah's Visit

Earlier this week, we had Sarah over for a visit with us. Sarah is the daughter of my good friend, Rebekah. Sarah had fun playing with my boys, but let's be honest . . . they are boys. The only dress up clothes we have are capes and superheroes - not much fun for a girly girl like Sarah. While I was feeding Rosalie, Sarah walked into Rosalie's closet and brought out a pair of shoes. She wanted to put them on Rosalie. So, I told her there was a dress in her closet to match those shoes. So, she found the dress that matched, and brought it out with the shoes, and asked if she could dress Rosalie up. I guess she figured there was nothing for her to dress up in, but at least we could dress up the baby!
So, that's what we did. We dressed up Rosalie. What a trooper Rosalie was! LOL
Thanks for playing with us, Sarah!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! We love Sarah, Gabe, and Luke and miss seeing all the kids out playing!! And we miss our fun talks with Aaron!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture. Look at all the cute grins!

    PS. Thanks again for singing at Grandpa's funeral yesterday. You are such an incredible singer and we were so blessed by your talent!!! I wish I could hear you sing everyday!

    ReplyDelete