Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lowes Build and Grow

I signed Martin and Aaron up for the Lowes Build and Grow clinic for this past Saturday. Lowes has these Build and Grow clinics twice a month throughout the summer. This past session was pirate ships.
Rich took them, and they had a blast. They were given workers aprons, a patch to go on their apron, goggles, and a certificate along with the very cool pirate ship that they built using real hammers and nails! What a fun day for them!


Jonathan loves pirate ships, so he was very sad that he didn't have this neat pirate ship to play with . . . I think we may have to include Jonathan for the next clinic.



3 comments:

  1. What a fun day of building and learning with daddy! I am sure they had a blast! Neat ships!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of these clinics, but never seen what they actually do! How fun! Looks like a great Daddy/child activity for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great FUN!!! Glad they were able to go and do that...I'm impressed by how much they got! They look so cute in their work aprons! I think that Home Depot has something similar to that every Saturday, but haven't checked it out yet.

    ReplyDelete