Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rosalie is 11 months old!!


I can hardly believe my baby girl is 11 months old!
Here are some facts about our sweet Rosalie:
In October, she was swimming in her 6-9 month clothing and by December she was busting out of them. Somewhere in there she had a huge growth spurt.
She started solids in November. She especially loves bananas, but will eat anything we feed her.
She sleeps all night most of the time.
She wakes up between 5 and 6 every morning. Yes, it's early, but she goes to bed at 7 PM. I can hardly complain about that!
She is very busy. I now understand why people dread a baby becoming mobile. I have always loved it when my babies start crawling. They become so much happier, since they are able to explore. I've been blessed up until this point, with babies who stop and move on when I say no. Rosalie is far more persistent, however. When we say no to Rosalie, it just causes her to work harder and faster at doing what she wants to do. There are times when saying no to her will even cause her to laugh at me. (I suppose she just doesn't think I mean business??)
Thankfully, I have 3 other protectors around to keep her safe! (And her brothers - all 3 of them - do keep her safe!)
1 more month until her first birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. No way! She can't be that old! They do grow up so fast. The pictures are adorable as always.

    I know just what you are talking about with the crawling. Mine would get into so much trouble it drove me crazy!

    ReplyDelete