Thursday, January 14, 2010

A New Hobby for Martin













My mom bought a set of legos while we were visiting in Virginia last fall. Martin sat and played with those things for hours upon hours. Since returning home, we got a couple sets of Pirate legos for him. He will sit down and play with those legos for hours. It takes him a long time to just build them. After he's done building he will sit and play with them for hours. It's been fun watching him enjoy the challenge and follow the instructions.







4 comments:

  1. Very cool!! Future architect maybe? Andy and I were just discussing the other day how much we loved legos as kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother loved legos too! He would play with them for hours too!!! I can't wait for Nathan to be at this stage, because I think he'll be a lego-lover too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Legos! My brothers and I loved them. I'm sure you enjoy the time he spends playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sets are so much fun. I still have all mine from when I was a kid. I just add to them for the girls. They have this really neat shop one that is pink and purple and very girlie. You can't go wrong with Legos

    ReplyDelete