Tuesday, January 19, 2010

From My Aunt Linda to Aunt Juliann

Rosalie got this wooden ring stacking toy from my Aunt Linda.(my mother's sister) She loves playing with this toy. She mostly likes to dump all the rings off, but she does try to get them on sometimes! Thank you Aunt Linda for this fun toy!


This is Aunt Juliann.(my sister) She doesn't always smile this big. She was testing out the smile detecting feature on my camera.
It works.
My sister will be mad at me if she reads my blog today.
Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. Love the wooden toy!!
    So, does your sister check your blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, but not often. She might hear about it from others who do, though. I love the picture, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosalie has Beautiful brown eyes!!! She looks like she is having so much fun playing with her toy!

    ReplyDelete