Thursday, January 21, 2010

Watching Martin Ice Skate

Rosalie bundled up at the ice skating rink

Jonathan and Aaron watching Martin ice skate

Here is a little video of Martin ice skating on week 3:

Martin is loving his ice skating lessons!! This week I took him along with the other three children. As you can see, he is still somewhat timid - but he is improving - and more importantly - he loves it! My friend Shannon is behind Martin in the video. She was helping him out today during the free skate time.

6 comments:

  1. :( I can't get the video to work. I'll try again later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think blogger is having issues today - I took the video off and put it back on and it still doesn't work. I'll check back again later to see if I can fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It worked! He sure is getting it.
    Did you put him in hockey of figure stakes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are not hockey skates. Does that mean they are figure skates?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do they have a toe pick at the front (things that look like teeth)? If they do, then they are figure skates. I'm wanting to get skates for my guys to start next winter, and I'm wondering what to get for the boy - hockey or figure.

    ReplyDelete