Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve Celebration

We decided to make the whole day a pajama party day. Even Rich and I stayed in our pajamas. We ate lots of foods we don't normally eat - starting with Hot dogs for lunch - on whole wheat buns. (buns that I did not make!!) We also played a family board game of Sorry - Rich won.
Rich helped the boys make special party hats.


We had an appetizer dinner. Hot pizza dip (thanks Marsha!), spinach dip, and meatballs in italian sauce. For dipping, we had celery, carrots, broccoli, potato chips, pretzel crisps, and white italian crusty bread.We ate our appetizer dinner on a big blanket spread out on the floor while watching Walt Disney's Swiss Family Robinson.
The boys had only one thing to say before they went to bed, "Can we have another party day tomorrow?"

5 comments:

  1. So FUN!!!! I love hearing about your traditions along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww I love the hats and this is such a great idea! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it was a fun day!

    Btw, are you in VA? I saw a hit on my blog from VA. If you are, have a good visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes and no. We were in Virginia - and now we are home. I visit your blog daily - sometimes more than once! :) I am always looking for updates from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super fun day! Looks like it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete