Monday, August 17, 2009

My turn!

Anytime Martin or Aaron gets up out of their chair to go get a pencil or a book that they need, Jonathan runs to their chair sits down and shouts, "MY TURN! My turn to do school!"
He's not the easiest toddler to handle while I am teaching the other two. . . he wants to be in the middle of everything that we are doing. . . and never seems to stop talking! I've had to get creative and plan things for him to do, to keep him busy. I also work in some one on one time with him, and he's so happy when I do that. On this particular day, we worked on the numbers 1, 2, and 3. I gave him some beans and he was supposed to put the number of beans on the correct number.

2 comments:

  1. Our 2 year olds sound so much alike! He is always getting into stuff when I'm trying to do school with Eliana. I have found that flashcards work really well with little Penn. I have alaphebet and number flash cards for him to "do school".

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!!! I hope that love for learning stays with him for many years!

    ReplyDelete