Saturday, August 22, 2009

My little organizer!

Martin is my boy who likes order! When the three boys sit on the couch together, I often hear Martin saying. . . "no, no, no. . . lets sit in order (meaning. . . their birth order) When they stand by the door waiting to leave. . . he'll put the boys in order by birth. When I ask him to clean up, he doesn't just throw things on the shelf. . . he organizes them. He put all the rescue vehicles on the bottom shelf, the superhero toys on the 2nd shelf, the trucks and misc. vehicles on the 3rd shelf, and the Disney Cars Toys on the top shelf. When I ask him to straighten something up. . . he is so careful about how he goes about the task! I LOVE THIS! So, who do you think I ask to straighten up the shoes by the door? Yep. . . that's right, Martin!
It's wonderful that he's a little organizer. . . but he does get very frustrated when anyone messes it up!

1 comment:

  1. Just like my Nathan... I love that we have organized boys!

    ReplyDelete