Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lowes Build and Grow - Treasure Chests

Last time they made pirate ships. This time they made Treasure Chests! I signed Jonathan up for it this time. He's a bit young for sure, but he was so sad when the others came home with the pirate ships and he didn't have one.
Rich took them while I stayed home with Rosalie. The boys had a great time. However, the treasure chests were more complicated - not a good time to include Jonathan. So, Aaron had a difficult time with his and Daddy built Jonathan's for him.
But they came home with big smiles on their faces!

2 comments:

  1. What a neat project! I know that Jonathan had a great time just being included with the big kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you the other day when I saw the Lowes workshops posted on someone elses FB page! Glad Jonathan was able to join the fun!

    ReplyDelete