Wednesday, July 22, 2009

An Aaron funny

A few days ago, Aaron was sitting at the table eating a snack. It is a typical scene in our house for everyone to be finished with their food except Aaron. So, I was cleaning up around him while he finished.
As I was cleaning, Aaron said, "Mommy, after I finish this last bite, I am going to get up from the table without asking . . . is that okay?"
(I was trying hard not to laugh at this point) I just calmly said, "I think that will be okay".
Aaron finished his last bite, and ran off to find Martin. I overheard Aaron exclaim to Martin, "Mommy, said I could get up without asking!!"

3 comments:

  1. Such an obedient heart even when trying to be ornery! LOVE IT!! You have such sweethearts, Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! It's hard not to laugh at times like those!! I usually have to turn my head or leave the room!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, isn't that precious?!? He asked to not have to ask!!!!

    ReplyDelete