Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011

Happy New Year to all of my readers!
2010 was a really great year for us!
Some of the highlights for us:
**Rich working with the Huffman Campaign.
**Rich having plenty of work during these hard economic times.
**Our first family vacation to the Smoky Mountains.
**Making the decision to stay here in NC.
**House Hunting.
**Finding a home that perfectly met our needs.
**Moving to our new home.
**Staying healthy.
**Rosalie walking and talking.
**Jonathan improving enormously with his speech.
**Aaron starting 1st grade and excelling beyond my belief!
**Martin hunting with Daddy.
**Martin getting his first gun!

Believe me when I say - Rich and I count our blessings daily. We are so thankful for all that God has provided. Our desire is to keep our eyes focused on Him.

Just for fun ... a couple of pictures to compare.

2010

2009

What a difference a year makes!

1 comment:

  1. 2010 was a great year for your family! I am most excited that you found a house and are staying in NC! And love the picture comparison too!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete