Thursday, April 8, 2010

Daddy and Daugter

Many people said that our daughter would have Rich wrapped around her little finger.
I would always respond the same way - Rich isn't wrappable. (not sure if that is a word or if I even spelled it correctly)
However, I suspect that I may have been wrong.
If she doesn't have him completely wrapped around her finger . . . I'd say she at least has him started.
I may have to do some damage control with her, so that she doesn't develop princess syndrome.


Photo by Caroline.

5 comments:

  1. Too precious! And yes, there is something about those little girls that can take an unwrappable daddy and change him instantaneously!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is nothiing wrong with princess syndrome (aka Daddy's Girl) :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww... there's nothing like that daddy daughter bond :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little girls just love their daddys! Sweet picture.
    I must say as much of a daddy's girl that Eliana is, she by no means has her daddy wrapped around her finger - poor princess LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chase totally wrapped Tommy around her little finger on day one!! And like Rosalie, Chase has 3 older brothers who she wraps up pretty well too!! She is definitely the Princess, but we wouldn't have it any other way!! :)

    ReplyDelete