Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pajama night at AWANA


Pajama night has to be the favorite theme night for AWANA. In fact, last year Martin and Aaron spent months talking and looking forward to pajama night. I remember sweating it a little, though, because Rosalie was due that same week. I was hoping that either she would come early or wait until it was over before she decided to make her appearance. Sure enough, the labor pains started coming mid-morning on Wednesday the 4th of February - Pajama night. Thankfully, my mom got in the car and came right away - and was able to take the boys to pajama night - they didn't have to miss it after all.

This year - Martin wore his Star Wars - the Clone Wars pajamas. (a show which he hasn't really seen before - I wanted to find him the classic Star Wars pajamas, but they didn't have them) Aaron wore batman pajamas. I gave Jonathan the choice to wear pajamas - but he did not want to part with his precious puggles t-shirt.


2 comments: