Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Playing Angry Birds the Jonathan and Rosalie way...

Recently, the children have been watching Rich play angry birds on our television. Even though this game has been around awhile ... it's new to us. When I walked into the living room the other night, I found Jonathan stacking pillows all around Rosalie ... and heard him telling her that she was the pig.

He got her all set up and then he positioned himself ... you might have guess it already ... yep,  Jonathan was the angry bird.
He went flying through air toward Rosalie to knock the pillows and her down. It was one of the funniest sights I'd ever seen.
I do love to watch those two play together. They come up with all sorts of creative and fun schemes!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Jamie has been on an Angry Birds kick too! What imagination!

    ReplyDelete