Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Uncle Chuck

My Uncle Chuck had a very serious heart attack about a week and a half ago. His wife is my Aunt Sharon. (sister to my dad) If you have the time to listen, please click on the link below and hear this miraculous story.

A little history: A year and a half ago, Uncle Chuck and Aunt Sharon lost their only daughter, Stephanie. She (Stephanie) had the flu and died when she had a grand mal seizure one night in her sleep. She had epilepsy, and had chosen to sleep in the guest room that particular night as not to disturb anyone and to try to keep the others in her home from getting the flu. Stephanie was my age and hit us all very hard. . . and we are still recovering and dealing with the loss of such a beautiful young woman, wife, mother, daughter, niece, and cousin. When my uncle and aunt lost their daughter, they immediately sold their house and moved to the town where she had lived to help their son in law with raising their two grandsons.

The story that you will hear on this link is truly a miracle for our family. I give all the glory to God and Praise His Wonderful Name! If you have about 3 minutes - you will have the opportunity to hear:

http://www.post-gazette.com/multimedia/?videoid=102237&cmpid=mmpanel0

4 comments:

  1. PTL!! God is good ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a story. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larissa, I remember you telling me when your cousin passed. God was so good to spare your family from another loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So much happening in your life right now...Love the homeschooling pictures. I bet it was a relief to have them all getting some energy out at the park. Praise the Lord for Ms. Tara she's an amazing cubbies teacher!

    ReplyDelete