Saturday, April 18, 2009

Superheroes


You don't have to teach a boy to be a boy! It is an everyday happening at my house to get dressed up as superheroes and sword fight, light saber fight, and arrest one another. Don't tell the older two that I told you this . . . but Jonathan gives them a run for their money. It's not uncommon to find Jonathan chasing the older two down while they are running and screaming that he is going to hit them. Yep, he's a tough little guy that needs lots of training and refining. He's helping to toughen the other two up too!
Martin:
Jonathan, my toughest one:



and Aaron:





2 comments:

  1. I love this post and can't wait for Nathan (and Natalie for that matter) to dress up as Superheroes! The 2nd one of Jonathan just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you are blogging!! Welcome to the blogging world!:) I know what you mean about the little one being the tough one!! Our two older boys would hide behind the toy box while our youngest taunted them!:)

    ReplyDelete