Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Introducing my family

I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now. Now is as good a time as any. This blog will serve as a journal to my journey in being a godly wife to my husband and homeschooling mother to our 4 children. It is a journey, indeed! I will also include tidbits of my whole foods, nutrition, and health obsession! I have been married for going on 12 years to Rich. He recently graduated with his PhD in Philosophy of Religion. We are so proud of him!






We have 4 children.






Our oldest is Martin Emery. He will be 7 in only a couple weeks! He is finishing up 2nd grade. He is tenderhearted and loving. He is a wonderful big brother!






Our 2nd son is Aaron Timothy. He is a smart, perceptive, intuitive, and creative child. He is over the moon about his new baby sister. He is 4.






Our 3rd, Jonathan William, is a strong willed, creative, dramatic, goofy, tantrum throwing, terrific, spit-fire of a two year old. Yep, that about sums him up.






And our latest addition, Rosalie Grace. That's right, a girl. 3 men and a little lady. What more could I possibly desire in life? She's a sweet smiling 2 month old. . . and a total blessing to all of us! God is good!












7 comments:

  1. so glad you've started a blog! It's about time.
    Alisia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family!

    I look forward to gleaning wisdom in the health foods area from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to reading your posts and seeing new pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bunch of cuties! So blessed to see how the Lord has blessed you. I'm going to become a follower or your blog! My blog is (and yes, it is newly minted as well)'http://clarycewelch.blogspot.com/'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl, I enjoyed the individual photos of your children - fun to meet them in the virtual world, maybe one day in person. As we now have so much in common, it will be fun to check in with your blog from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it fun blogging!! I find it therapeutic! Love seeing pics and learning a bit about your kids! I will be sure to add you to my google reader!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad that you've started a blog! I will look forward to reading about your Holland Happenings often!

    PS. Loved the pictures that you chose of each family member!

    ReplyDelete