Monday, April 27, 2009

Computer Problems are over

I have spent the last couple of weeks offline because of a computer problem. Good timing on it though, because I was able to get so much more done with the move . . . without having the temptation of the computer calling me!

Computer problems are over and I am almost moved in to our new place. I still have much work to be done. We are so happy here in our new place, though. I will take pictures as soon as we are settled.

We are having our new furniture delivered on Saturday . . . and it also happens to be Martin's birthday. He is going to be 7!!! Where does the time go? I'll have a special post about him later this week.

Rosalie is growing by leaps and bounds. She is adjusting well to her new room. Aaron and Jonathan are doing great in their new room. And Martin has his own space in the bonus area. I'll update more as the week goes on. . .I'll try to catch up on everyone else's blogs a little later!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, glad that your computer problems are over and that you are moved in. Can't wait to see your new place! And happy birthday to Martin!

    ReplyDelete