Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Visiting with Aimee Joy

Lily and Rosalie

Larissa and Aimee Joy

Group shot of the children

Sweet Lily!  She was a little mother to Rosalie!

Love this silly shot!

Max is a ham!

My visit with Aimee Joy and her children (except her oldest son, Chase) was a wonderful time.    AJ and I were very similar way back when we met in '92 ... if possible ... even after all of these years we are even more similar.  It was so much fun to be with her even though our time was way too short.  Aimee Joy's entire family is in the greater Nashville area.  I didn't get to see all of them this time around, but I am so thankful for the time I got to spend with her.  Her family completely took me under their wing my first semester of college.  I spent a lot of weekends at their house and got to know all of them.
Since this post is dedicated to Aimee ... I MUST mention some projects that they have going on.  Her brother Scott just released his first solo album.  You can listen to some samples of his album, Biography and you can purchase it for download.  He is an incredibly talented musician and is candid and transparent about his walk with the Lord.  It is apparent in his music.  Some of you may have sung some of Dave Williamson's arrangements at church on Sunday Morning's or one of his cantata arrangements.  My Dad just told me last night that his church is doing one of Dave's cantata arrangements this year for their Christmas program.  They are a special family with loads of talent!
You can also listen and purchase the music of Three Strand (Aimee Joy, Kara, and Scott).  I am most definitely biased because I know and love them.
Row Upon Row
Angels from the Realms of Glory

I am so thankful for Aimee Joy ... so thankful that I was able to meet Lily and see Max again. (last time I saw him he was only 6 months old!) 

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I remember you mentioning Three Strand, and so neat that you got to see AJ! Reunions are always too short!!!

    ReplyDelete