Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Visiting Bryson

I met Bryson my first year at Belmont and we remained good friends the entire time I was there.  One of the nights that we were visiting in TN, 11 of us bombarded Bryson and his wife, Heather's home.  Duffy and her family went along with the 5 of us.  We took a picture of (almost) all the children while we were there.  We shared a delicious meal and tried to catch up the best we could.  Our children loudly played together while we were trying to catch up!  It was a fun night and I'm thankful that we had the opportunity to spend time with Bryson's family.  (Duffy and her husband, Mike are on the left, Bryson and his wife are on the right)
This is a picture from September of '93.  We went home with Bryson and spent some time hiking down to a waterfall.  I am the one in the pink shorts ... and Bryson is in the black shirt.


It's hard to believe that was almost 20 years ago!  20 years and 10 children later ...




1 comment:

  1. Such fun times! And I'm loving the flashback pictures too, Larissa!!!

    ReplyDelete