Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!!


Jonathan is 4 years old today!!
I love how he is ALL boy! His favorite place to play is in a pile of dirt. If you get to close to him while he's playing you will get sprayed by all of his sound effects! He loves playing with his brothers, and although he's never seen the Star Wars movies ... he knows all the characters by name ... and pays attention to Stars Wars talk, so that he can play with his big brothers!
He loves to learn. He still loves to be cuddled. He is strong willed and stubborn, but really wants me to be happy with him.
After throwing a fit the other night ... he cuddled up in my arms and told me that he had made a bad choice. . . and that he was so sorry . . . and would not make that choice again. (ahhhh ... he's growing up!)
I love this little guy so much ... his big brown eyes and smile melt my heart! I am so thankful to be raising this special boy! **("even when he runs my praying knees ragged")

**quote borrowed from my friend, Pam Weber

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jonathan! Praise the Lord for little boys who keep us on our knees as God molds and shapes them as they grow! (wink!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jonathan! I can't believe that you are 4 years old today!!! I love how your Mommy described you, and she is right: You are so smart and so special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your handsome boy!! :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete