Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!


October 2006

October 2007

October 2008

October 2009
Celebrating their 3rd birthday
GraceAnn and Jonathan

I can't believe my baby boy is 3!! Jonathan is my strong willed, little terror, sweet, loving, crazy, high-spirited, passion filled little boy. He finds joy in the most simple of things and is a great reminder to us all to be joyful in all things!!

Above is a little picture tribute to my 3 year old son. I love my sweet boy and thank God for blessing us with him.

2 comments:

  1. How can he be 3 already?! That means my guy will be 3 soon, too. Why do they grow so fast?
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!
    I'm sure your mommy is going to bake you a very yummy cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's too cute!!
    Happy Birthday Jonathan!! :)

    ReplyDelete