Friday, August 31, 2012

The AWANA year has begun!

The AWANA year has begun and we are all so excited to go each Wednesday night! Jonathan has graduated Cubbies and has moved on to Sparks!! This week he received his new vest, bag, and book! He loves being in Sparks with his big brother, Aaron ... and tells me a hundred times a day how much he loves being a Sparky!! I am thankful that I have 2 children with Ms. Amy in Sparks!

I am so honored to be serving as a leader in Cubbies again this year. I don't know how it happened, but Rosalie - my baby - is now with me in Cubbies. It's so hard for me to believe that she is already old enough to be a Cubby! This week she received her Cubbies vest ...

...bag, and book. She LOVES being in Cubbies with Ms. Tara and all the other wonderful Cubbies leaders. She loves AWANA just as much as her brothers and me! (it was crazy hat and hair night, by the way ... another post about that coming soon!)

Aaron is still in Sparks, and he received his new book, and he got a patch this week for me to sew on his vest. Martin is in the 5th and 6th grade segment of Truth and Training. He earned his book and his new shirt this week, but the shirts weren't in yet. He'll get it next week! We are so happy that AWANA is back in session!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We love AWANA too! I'm so glad that we have Rosalie (and you!) in Cubbies!

    ReplyDelete