Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Building shelves


It's been awhile since I've blogged about house updates. We haven't been doing much around the house lately. It comes in spurts, I suppose. In the last week, Rich has cleared the brush at our tree line on our property, (With the help of a good friend and his teenage son) and started building shelves in our garage. Our garage has been a disaster area since we moved in - so this is a huge improvement!


I only wish that I had gotten some before pictures. Oh, what an amazing difference it is.


I am so thankful that my husband is so handy!



More house updates to come!

2 comments:

  1. I love your house updates~ And I can totally relate to what a difference an organized garage makes! Yay for shelves and handy husbands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have enough shelves and storage space. Keep the house updates coming!

    ReplyDelete