Monday, November 29, 2010

We are home from our travels to Virginia

We went to Virginia to spend Thanksgiving with my Mom, Dad, sister and her family, and my aunt Sharon and cousin Stephen. We enjoyed our time in Virginia and had lots of fun! We also got to spend the day after Thanksgiving with our good friends in Yorktown, Virginia.
I'd love to share some pictures of our weekend - but some little hands went off with my picture reader. . . and I still haven't found the hiding place. Okay - so - I am assuming that little hands are the culprit, since I can't find it in any of my hiding places. So, until further notice ... pictures just aren't happening.
I could use my cord that came with my camera - but Rich put that away in a safe place. (and doesn't remember where)
I am excited that we are beginning the celebration of advent. I have pulled out the advent banner and have been working on actually getting it in a finished state. We all enjoyed celebrating advent last year with our advent banner. (I did actually sew squares on the banner this year ... but I still have to work on a more permanent solution for the stick and cording.
Hopefully the card reader or camera cord will be found soon ... until then ... thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a great time with your family! :0)

    ReplyDelete