Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Uh-oh

We have a climber. I really wish I had a picture to share - but I'll just try to describe it.

Rosalie has become quite the little explorer. She feels perfectly comfortable traveling from room to room when she gets bored in one place or another. While I was working in the kitchen earlier today, I heard her hollering up the stairs - when it finally hit me what I was hearing - I ran to the stairs, and saw that she had made it up the first 3 steps and was going for the 4th.

She was very proud of her accomplishment and wanted VERY much to keep practicing.

I need to go shopping for a baby gate.

2 comments:

  1. Uh-oh, is right! Is this the first house you've been in with babies and stairs? I don't know what it is, but mine loved to get at the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gracious!! She is on the move! Z is our climber too but I am thanking the Lord we don't have any stairs! Baby gate sounds like a must at the Holland House!! :)

    ReplyDelete