Friday, December 4, 2009

Rosalie is 10 months old!


I left my camera in Virginia. I won't get it back until next week when my parents come to visit for Aaron's birthday. I feel lost without my camera. So, I have to use a picture of Rosalie from a couple weeks ago - it will have to do.

Rosalie is 10 months old now!! She is crawling all over the place! She is cruising along the furniture, and is impressively steady on her feet. All 3 of my boys were about 14 months old when they started walking. I am predicting that she may walk earlier. There really is no predicting that. I actually predicted that Aaron would walk at about 12 months - wrong about that! I think I probably predicted that Jonathan would walk early - wrong about that too. I obviously am not very good at predicting. So, we'll just have to wait and see!

Rosalie is back to sleeping all night again. I hesitate to say that - we all know that could change at any moment. So, for now, she is sleeping all night. Her wake time is 5:30 AM - but I am NOT complaining! I'll take it! She takes two naps each day - about 30 minutes each. I often wish she'd nap long enough for me to get more done with the two older for school - but for now 30 minutes it is.

We sure do love our sweet girl!! I'll have to post a picture of her with her pony next week when I get my camera back.

5 comments:

  1. She is an adorable little princess; but then I'm biased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad she is sleeping at night!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I can't believe its already been 10 months!! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe she is already 10 months!! She is adorable, and I love those eyes!! Glad she is sleeping better for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is the sweetest little girl! You can tell just by that gorgeous big smile! Zachary was the same way with short naps but they did eventually start to get longer! Glad she is sleeping at night! YAY!

    ReplyDelete