Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day to all who have served in the United States Military.

I have several people in my life who I want to thank.

Thank you Grandad, for serving in the United States Marines and the United States Navy. Thank you for serving in World War 2 and risking your life for the freedom of our country. You are a hero.

Thank you Dad, for serving in the United States Navy for 22 years. I enjoyed growing up as a Navy brat and am proud that you served our country for that time, risking your life for our freedom - and that you are still serving our country through the work you do now with government contracting. You are a hero.

Thank you to my Father-in-law for serving in the United States Army. Thank you for serving in Vietnam and risking your life for our freedom. You are a hero.

Thank you to Rich, my husband, for serving in the United States Army. You are a hero. (especially to our boys)

I am thankful for the rich heritage our family has in service to our country.

Happy Veterans Day to all who have bravely served our country!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Veterans Day! Thank you for sharing about the military heritage in your family. My grandpa served in the Army, as well as my two uncles. I am so grateful.

    ReplyDelete