Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair Cuts

At least once a month, we have to give our boys haircuts. 3 haircuts times 3 boys would equal big bucks, but thankfully Rich is quite talented at cutting hair. Rich gave haircuts to many young men and young women when he was in the corp of cadets at VA Tech. In fact, for the past 5 years, he has been cutting our boys hair with those very same clippers that he used while at Tech. Unfortunately, those infamous clippers died while giving Aaron a haircut a couple weeks ago, and he had to replace them with a new set. Hopefully, the new set will last just as long!
I am so thankful that Rich is able to cut the boys' hair!!

2 comments:

  1. How funny that we had the same topic post today! Yay for Daddy barbers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so behind on my blog reading!!

    Haircuts are fun for kids:) I'm the one who does it in this house. I just did all 3 of them on saturday and for the first time used the clippers on little Penn. I had been using scissors, but he has a hard time holding still. The clippers were much easier.

    ReplyDelete