Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I love it when Rich cooks ...



One of the meals that we had with those fresh vegetables ...
Rich and I worked together to prepare it - but he was the master mind - and he did the actual cooking.
We used the fresh tomatoes and zucchini that we got from the local farm. We threw in some spices and thinly sliced chicken and whole grain penne pasta. And we got a delicious, fresh, and healthy meal!
I warn you, though ... I don't have a recipe for this. All I can tell you is that it was a little bit of this ... and a little bit of that. Rich has taught me to imagine the finished product, and work backward from there. So, that's what I have learned to do.

2 comments:

  1. Looks so yummy! We have started buying local beef, too! I sure wish we were closer and could share meals from time to time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete