Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Was this supposed to help?

Martin really is a huge help to me with Rosalie. When I am busy doing all my chores around the house, Martin keeps an eye on Rosalie for me. I was busy this particular day with laundry, and Rosalie kept trying to climb the stairs. Martin got so frustrated with her that he picked her up and brought her into the kitchen where I was doing the laundry. I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on. . . and when I turned away from the laundry to check on Rosalie . . . there she was . . . right where Martin put her. . . sitting on the "oh, so safe for a baby to sit" grain pail. I don't think that Martin actually thought through the implications of sitting her in that particular place. But Rosalie, was tickled to death about it.

5 comments:

  1. What a big helper! And yes she looks quite content and "out of the way!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Emma does things like that with Jack too, she always says "he liked it" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol this is funny!! she seems to have such a fun little personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad she didn't fall! She probably thought she was a big girl sitting up there all by herself!!

    ReplyDelete