Friday, November 7, 2014

Homeschooling Moments

We are 13 weeks into our homeschool year and I am very happy with our progress. I have been taking pictures here and there of the things that we are doing, so this post is a collection of moments that we've had over the last few weeks. Martin and Aaron do a lot of their work independently now, so I am spending a great deal of time with my younger two and giving them a good solid start. Rosalie is learning how to read. She loves handwriting and anything hands on. She loves the art projects that we do the best! 




Jonathan is doing very well in the 2nd grade. His reading has really taken off this year. He enjoys the hands on projects as well. His favorite part is doing the experiments that go with our science lessons.
I'm so thankful for these two!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for good school progress! We are just two weeks behind you and it's going well for us, too.
    My "baby" is reading - so hard to believe!

    ReplyDelete