Saturday, June 7, 2014

Family Vacation #7

Many, many months ago I made reservations to for my Mom and I to take Rosalie to Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast with the princesses. 

We wanted to make sure that we got there in plenty of time and it ended up that we were the very first ones in line and Rosalie was declared Princess of the Day. She was given a special sticker, was first in line to meet Cinderella and a Royal announcement was made that Rosalie would lead everyone up the Royal staircase. It was so much fun!






Rosalie's favorite Disney Princess is Princess Aurora !


Rosalie was about to meet Ariel … she was so excited!





We had an amazing time at the Princess Breakfast! I'm so glad that we did this with Rosalie while she was this age. It was so much fun - the food was outstanding - and very special memories were made.

I don't have any other pictures of this day - but do want to journal about it. This particular day at Disney was interesting. The Magic Kingdom was open for 24 hours. I didn't realize that would be the case when I made reservations for the Princess Breakfast. We had to go to the parks on this day because of the reservations for the breakfast. If I had known that it was a 24 hour day - I wouldn't have made reservations for that day. It was CRAZY! We spent the morning at the Magic Kindgom. Mom and I did the breakfast with Rosalie while Rich, Dad, and the boys did the Hall of Presidents and Tom Sawyer Island. Then we headed back to Epcot to do what we had missed the last time we were there. By the afternoon we were all pretty exhausted and Rich was starting to feel terrible.
So, by 4PM we headed back to our house and went swimming. We decided to take Martin and Aaron back to MK later that night to ride some rides. Rich stayed at home with the two youngers. Well, it was a madhouse. I've never seen so many people in my life! Every restaurant was filled, every line had a 70 minutes wait and the walkways were packed with people.
We ended up walking around for a short while and then getting some ice cream and heading back home.
So, our last day in the parks was a little chaotic and way too busy for me.
Our last day in Florida was a quiet one. We went to downtown Disney and finished up some shopping that the children wanted to get done. We went swimming and out to eat and then started packing for the trip home. Great Trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment