Tuesday, March 19, 2013

More Fun with Friends

We met our dear friends, the McDaniel's(from our living on campus days) at Blue Jay Park last week. I am so thankful for this sweet family! Shannon will always be very special to me and I love her sweet children too! We spent many hours outside together watching our children, talking, and encouraging each other. She has always been a great encouragement to me and I always wish that I had more time to spend with her. She is a busy homeschooling mom, just like me, and she doesn't live a few houses down from me anymore. So, we have to carefully plan out time to get together.


These two have been BFFXL's since they were 2 years old!!
(Best Friends Forever Extra Large)




It was a chilly day at the park - but it was a great day of reconnecting with special friends. We'll have to do it again very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love Blue Jay Point park and the smiling faces of your kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete