Thursday, May 9, 2013

Women's Retreat

Last month, I was able to go to my church's Women's Retreat  that was held in Blowing Rock, NC. It was such a good time studying God's Word and developing relationships and deepening friendships. This is my second year going to the women's retreat and it was such a blessing! We stayed at the Blowing Rock Conference Center. We were also able to spend some time shopping in downtown Blowing Rock. (and eating crazy GOOD ice cream!)


I'm so thankful for good friends who speak truth into my life - so thankful for the spirit of the women at North Wake and the desire to nurture their relationships with Christ.

I enjoy the mountains so very much and look forward to going again next year!


I am surrounded by wonderful women who help me to focus on what is true and right.


While I was gone ... Rich spoiled the kiddos and had good quality father/children time!
He took them out to eat and out for ICE CREAM!

I am so thankful that Rich held the fort down, so that I could get away for a short time. I missed them all like crazy, but it was good for my spirit and my heart to spend some focused time in God's Word!


3 comments:

  1. I have many friends who attend these from North Wake and love them! So glad that you got to go and that you had such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your little get-away :)

    ReplyDelete